Inevitably there are going to be a long list of questions that you will think of during the moving process. Moving can be a complicated and stressful time. There are a lot of pieces to consider especially if you have several family members to move and pets as well. Below is a short list of frequently asked moving questions for you to review and help make the moving process a little bit easier. However, if you have any questions the entire Russell’s Moving team is always here to support you.
- When Should I Contact A Full Service Moving Los Angeles Company?
- When it comes to contacting a moving company the earlier the better. This is an extremely busy time in the world of moving as many families have decided to relocate due to the pandemic. With more people than ever working from home indefinitely many families have decided to change their lifestyles. However, a good rule of thumb is 4-6 weeks prior to your move make sure you have locked in your moving company.
- When Is The Best Time To Move?
- If you are able to have a say in the time of year in which you move, the best times to avoid are: summer, end of the month, and the holiday’s. During the holiday’s most moving companies are short-staffed. During the end of the month and summer moving companies tend to be overbooked.
- Do I Need An Estimate?
- Yes, you need an estimate. One of our trained Russell’s team members will come to your home and provide an accurate estimate quickly and efficiently. This is the only way to ensure we accurately estimate the best way to move all of your items by seeing it in person.
- My Move Dates Changed Outside My Control, What Now?
- This is extremely common in the world of moving. Please just give us a call the soonest you know your dates have changed and we will accommodate your move.
As a premiere full service moving Los Angeles company, we look forward to helping make your move as easy as possible! Let us know if you need any special accommodations.